How to Merge PDF Files With The Help of PDF Merger
PDF stands for portable document file, which is use to share data between one system to other. This file is associate with Adobe Acrobat and through which you can easily view, manipulate and manage the PDF files. The PDF file easily opens and view by free software such as Adobe Reader or Adobe Reader Plug-in. Portable document file contains text, images, forms, outlines, annotations, etc. Read here how to merge large number of PDF files in a single file and hence – https://merge-pdf-online.pdffiller.com/, easily manage all files.
Most Common Reasons to Merge PDF Files:
- Saving multiple files in a single file will save the searching time.
- It is very easy to handle all PDF files in a single place.
- Merging process will helps you, if the document is large and you want to scan the file.
Step by Step Guide to Merge PDF files with the help of PDF Merger:
First of all, download and run the PDF Merge Tool on your system. Then follow the below steps to merge the portable document files.
- Step 1: Click on “Select File(s)” to select the single or multiple portable document files and click on “Open” button for next step.
- Step 2: Now, all the selected files listed in a single place with the file information such as File name, File size and Number of pages. Click on “Next” button to continue.
- Step 3: Enter the file description such as Title, Author, Subject, Keywords (not necessary) and select the path to save the new PDF file.
- Step 4: If you want to apply restriction on this new portable document file so that unauthorized person cannot access the file then check the “User Password” box and enter the password. Now, click on “Merge” button to start the merge process.
- Step 5: After few seconds, you will receive a message about the completion of the merging process. Click on “OK” button and close the application.
Some Important Feature Are Listed Below:
- The tool provides quick, easy and secure merging solution.
- User can apply user as well as owner password protection in a new portable document file.
- Easily select the multiple or any number of PDF files and merge easily.
- Do not require any Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- User can easily arrange the portable document files before merging into single file.
- Different merging options such as merge by specific files, merge files in between particular date range, etc.
- Easily compatible with all Windows based operating system including latest Windows 10 version.
- Available free demo version tool to merge the files.
If you have any issue or query related to this software you can directly ask question here by pinging me comment on the comment box.